No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At KBC, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at KBC. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
On a Sunday morning, you can expect:
- The morning worship service to last an hour and a half.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Video illustrations to enhance the message.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. The Sunday morning Bible study is the place where you can grow, laugh, and serve. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, singles and more! These groups meet at 9am.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. We have several events around the year that embrace and engage the community. We would love to plug you into an area to serve.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Bible study to help you grow and learn. We have discipleship classes for all ages on Wednesday nights starting at 6:30pm.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday at 9am, KBC Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A place for your teens. IMPACT meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day. This begins at 6:30pm.
- An opportunity to reach the world. Here at KBC we focus a lot of energy and resources to reaching the world for Christ. We have several opportunities to serve locally and globally as we take the name of Jesus with us.